Monday, September 6, 2010

Buy BGSD Men's Classic Leather Walking Coat in Black or Brown - Regular & Tall



Over All Rating Reviews :
Bought this coat about a year ago, we had a warm winter so I did not wear it to often, just took it out of the closet to Mink Oil it for this winter. To my surprise the wrinkles that I assumed were from the way it was folded and shipped were still there, could not even steam them out. Also, this is not lamb leather, read the ad carefully,(I did not), it clearly states Lamb Touch,so I can not get upset. I guess I bought mystery leather, you get what you pay for. Nice coat though.
Get more detail about BGSD Men's Classic Leather Walking Coat in Black or Brown - Regular & Tall.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links